THAT'S YOUR JOB
Are you looking for job as a working student or an internship where you can work independently, learn, grow and develop? Are you about to complete your studies and are looking for a long-term perspective? A place where you can start with a permanent position? This is what we can offer you!
- Maintaining and developing our online shops and ensuring the constant functionality of profiles and platforms
- Product data maintenance and price updates
- Collaboration with our IT department in Poland (for shop testing) as well as close cooperation with our developers
- Cooperation with our internal graphics department for the acceptance and integration of graphic elements in our shops
- Technical implementation of new elements and services such as payment providers
- Communication with external partners (e.g. review platforms, plugin manufacturers)
- Processing requests from our colleagues (e.g. from the areas of content, customer care, online marketing and finance)
- You are studying and are looking for a long-term perspective
- You already have first experiences with agile project work
- You are characterised by your analytical way of thinking and your organizational skills
- Your English is very good (C1 level) and your German good (B1 level)
- Very good knowledge of Excel and basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- At best you have experience with a common shop system/CMS and knowledge of Jira/Trello or similar software, but this is not a requirement
WHAT AWAITS YOU
Become part of our international team and look forward to exciting and varied opportunities. We give you room for your own ideas and offer you a wide range of opportunities to develop.
Your work with us will of course be remunerated and we offer you extensive training and a very good perspective to develop in your own area of expertise and responsibility. We will also help and support you regarding the writing of your bachelor or master thesis.
The well-being of our employees is very important to us, which is why we pay a great deal of attention to a good work-life balance. You can expect flexible working hours, daily fresh fruit, free drinks and many team events.
We look forward to receiving your application!
When applying, please be sure to include your complete application documents, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
- Berlin Mitte (10179)
Über das Unternehmen
Die expondo GmbH ist ein international agierendes E-Commerce Unternehmen für Gastronomie-, Handwerks- und Industriebedarf. Mit über 400 Mitarbeitern an Standorten in Deutschland, Polen und Asien sowie unserem stetig wachsenden Produktsortiment, mit mehreren tausend Artikeln, entwickeln wir uns kontinuierlich zu einem der marktführenden Business-Onlinehändler. Wir vertreiben unsere fünfzehn Eigenmarken sowie weitere etablierte Qualitätsmarken in der ganzen EU. Seit 2007 sind wir kompetenter Ansprechpartner für unsere Kunden und bieten damit den höchsten Standard an Kundenservice. Als modernes und innovatives Unternehmen, das durch flache Hierarchien und entsprechende Handlungs- und Gestaltungsspielräume geprägt ist, bieten wir unseren Mitarbeitern beste Möglichkeiten ihre Fähigkeiten voll einzubringen.