THI Investments is a single-family office that manages the assets of a wealthy family and acts as a global investor. The investment strategy is comprised of private equity and capital market investments, which are developed and implemented by THI’s teams.
The THI team would like to strengthen itself with a student assistant (m/f) as soon as possible. The successful candidate will support the THI Investment Strategy team in the head office in Stuttgart.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of a top-class team in an entrepreneurial environment within an influential investment house.
- Work out of market landscapes
- Contribute to improving our processes
- Contribute in process modeling
- Assist in desktop research
- Building up our internal knowledge base
- Help in setting up our working pipeline
- Administrative activities:
- Assist in Projectmanagement
- Building up and maintain status & report dashboards
- Define and distribute templates for different process tasks
- Assist by generating presentations
- Pre- and post-meeting work
The ideal candidate will be/have;
- Capable of working efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint (we work with Office 365)
- Good study in “Technical Editing”, “International Communication”, “Project- & Prozessmanagement” or a similar course of study.
- First knowledge in procedure models like SCRUM, KANBAN, Waterfall, XP, Design Thinking, etc.
- First knowledge in procedure toolchains like Office365, Atlassian Confluence & Jira, etc.
- Ability to learn new methods quickly
- Highly structured
- Ability to process new tasks quickly and effectively
- A team player with the ability to work independently
- A professional and effective communicator across all levels of seniority
- Native German and fluent English language skills required
- An entrepreneurial environment which allows pursuing own ideas and enables the significant potential for personal development
- Flat hierarchies that provide insights into the entire company and allow to work closely with the top management
- A fascinating and family-type atmosphere with an office located in the heart of Stuttgart
- A competitive salary that rewards performance
- Stuttgart Mitte (70182)
Über das Unternehmen
THI Investments is a single family office founded in January 2016 after divesting an 80 year-old family business. Our goal is to invest in a diversified portfolio of financial and company assets and grow them over the long term. We are entrepreneurs, industrialists and investors. Our companies are designed to adapt to and thrive on rapid global changes, such as digitisation, demographics, urbanisation and resource sustainability. Success is defined not only by the returns and growth we achieve – but also by how we achieve them. THI Investments is values-driven because that’s the way its owners, management and team want it to be. Our partners’, co-investors’ and team members’ success is part of how we measure our performance. We manage risk through diversification, flexibility, execution excellence, partnership and a positive and optimistic outlook. We have the patience and the vision to realise success over the long term.