As a Sales Stylist at Levi Strauss & Co. you will have the opportunity to work in an environment where change and ideas are celebrated. You will be the fundamental link between our products and customers by offering high level customer service and assistance.
Key parts of the role:
- Deliver the highest level of customer service through team work and living our brand values
- Offer an exceptional 1-2-1 customer service and ensure the customer comes first
- Support Store Management team in achieving individual and store sales targets
- Assist with deliveries and organization of stock room
- Be a brand ambassador
Our ideal candidate:
- Passionate about the brand and living our values
- Consumer focused and ability to offer great customer service
- Ideally previous retail experience
- Previous tailoring experience would also be desirable
- Confident in selling our products, approaching and supporting customers
As part of LS&Co. you will be entitled to some incredible benefits, competitive rate of pay and the opportunity to work for an iconic brand.
As well as working for a much loved brand in a great working environment, you will also have the opportunity to develop on the skills needed for your future career at Levi Strauss & Co. So if you’re a lover of all things denim and think this role is for you please submit your application today!
- Hamburg Hamburg-Altstadt (20095)
Über das Unternehmen
You wear Jeans. You Live in Levis. 1853 eröffnete Levi Strauss, ein Immigrant aus Bayern, einen Handel für Kurzwaren in San Francisco. Es war die Zeit des Goldrausches. Schnell wurde ihm klar, was hart arbeitende Menschen brauchen: Kleidung, die alles mit macht. Er und der Schneider Jacob Davis kombinierten verstärkungen aus Kupfernieten mit robustem Denim und produzierten 1853 die ersten "Waist Overalls". Heute nennen wir sie "BLUE JEANS".