As a startup dedicated to public transport, our vision is to make buying tickets as easy as possible for passengers. This is why we are developing a function that automatically detects the beginning and end of a journey on public transport. Based on the recognition, it is possible to provide the passenger with the cheapest ticket.
The problems we are trying to solve are both interesting and challenging: developing a reliable ride detection based on smartphone sensors for an automatic ticketing system while building a cost-efficient solution that attracts public transport providers.
We value fostering creativity, active collaboration and independent work. We believe that we can build a great solution which has a big impact on passengers of public transport.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Currently enrolled for engineering, computer science or equivalent courses of study
- Experience in backend engineering
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Experience with Golang
- Experience with API development
- A big Plus: Experience in Amazon Web Services and CI-Tools
- Independent development and improvement of route tracking algorithm
- Application of mathematical and geographic tools for route calculations
- Use of location and acceleration data for ride detection
- Design, development, test, deployment, maintain and improvement of software
- Team leading and team communication
We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and creative student with a solid background in solving problems that span the software development and systems engineering. We offer a flexible environment with flat hierarchies and room for personal development.
- München Berg am Laim (81671)
Über das Unternehmen