ABOUT US | WeQ INFLUENCERS creates influencer marketing endorsement campaigns that place your brand in front of targeted social media audiences globally. As the social marketing company of WeQ, a leading mobile advertising company based in Berlin, we deliver impactful and scalable campaigns on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and other significant social networks.
If you love social media and influencer marketing, then this is an exciting opportunity to work as an Influencer Relations Manager for a fast-paced, venture-backed company based in the center of Berlin.
As a Working Student - Influencer Relations Manager you’ll support the Influencer Relations Manager focused on the German market by identifying potential influencers to work with as well as applying your analytical skills and knowledge of Excel to reach the best results for our clients. This is an ideal role for an ambitious and independent person in the international market who wants to get a foot in the influencer marketing industry, learn and grow quickly.
What we expect from you in this role
- Identifying potential influencers in the German market by doing research on various social media platforms, mainly YouTube
- Support the Influencer Relations Manager in creating a portfolio of German influencers by connecting with leading influencers and their managers, with a focus on Germany, in order to recruit them for our targeted campaigns and promotions
- Regularly analyzing and reporting on the results of our campaigns
- Helping with developing existing markets as well as researching new geographical markets and market sectors
- Translating from German to English and vice versa various documents (scripts, briefs) provided by clients and influencers in the German market
What you have accomplished so far
- Currently enrolled as a student of Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration and Management, or a similar field
- Previous working experience of at least 6 months in a start-up environment
- Native German speaker and excellent written and verbal skills in English are required (other languages are a plus)
- A keen interest in influencer marketing and drive to dive deep in order to find the most valuable influencers to reach out to
- An understanding of social networks (mainly YouTube, but also Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook)
- Comfortable in working with multiple platforms (email, phone, messenger apps, etc.)
- When necessary, must be happy to adjust your workday ad hoc to match the time-zones of our clients and influencers
Perks awaiting you
- Join an international and thriving team of innovation-drivers spanning all continents and grow alongside the brightest minds in the industry.
- Our cool office is in the center of a hip Berlin neighborhood with access to lots of amenities and top-notch workstations.
- We ensure that your move to Berlin goes as smoothly as possible by offering relocation and visa support (if applicable) to settle comfortably into your new city.
- We offer comprehensive health insurance at home or during your business travel, keep you hydrated and nourished with a selection of drinks and snacks.
- We support your growth with intensive on-boarding, quarterly reviews, hands-on mentoring from your manager and internal knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to e-learning tools to improve your business, creative and tech skills.
- We’re all about community and collaboration! Mingle with your peers at our breakfasts, lunches, summer BBQs.
- Enjoy a gift and flexible vacation-time on us to celebrate special occasions (work anniversaries, birthdays etc.).
- Help build the team with our employee referral scheme, offering between 2.000 - 5.000€ for finding the right fit.
- Berlin Mitte (10119)
Über das Unternehmen
WeQ drives user acquisition and engagement to deliver mobile performance and branding campaigns. Headquartered in Berlin with an office in San Francisco, it has a global footprint in Tokyo and Seoul. WeQ’s experts enable clients to achieve their goals by combining a client-centric approach with purpose-built, state-of-the-art technology across 180 markets. Led by accomplished mobile industry leaders, WeQ is inspired by a forward-thinking, socio-economic movement that is striving for a cultural shift from an exclusive “I” culture to a collaborative “We” culture. We believe in creating synergies, sharing knowledge and working towards joint solutions. This is exemplified by how our teams join forces and partner with our clients to reach their advertising goals. The Q stands for two elements; the collective human forms of intelligence and the intelligent technology that is shaping our world. United, We + Q = WeQ, represents the unified, comprehensive form of human & tech intelligence. Our core company values unite and motivate us in our mission to drive best-in-class, global mobile user growth and engagement at scale.