During this exciting time at Brandwatch we are looking for a Marketing Intern to join our Berlin office and help support our Marketing team in a variety of exciting activities.
Brandwatch is one of the top tier international providers for social media monitoring and social analytics. More than 1,000 brands and agencies worldwide rely on Brandwatch to leverage reliable data to monitor relevant online conversations. It provides companies with valuable insights into their brand on the web, conducts market research, discovers trends and better addresses opinion leaders, customers and prospects.
As a Marketing Intern, your job is to support our marketing team in various activities, especially in online marketing. The role will report to the Senior Marketing Manager DACH, but you will also work closely with the international marketing team in U.K. and the US. This is a fantastic opportunity for students that are looking to gain industry experience as part of their degree. It’s an internship that will offer exciting projects within social media and marketing, as well as the chance to learn new skills and work with new technologies.
The duration of the internship is 6 months.
- Content creation and updates for our website
- Identify ideas for relevant topics and use Brandwatch to create content
- Collaboration in analysis and reports
- Collaboration in product marketing
- Support in the management of the social media channels of Brandwatch
- Researching trends in the monitoring industry
- Preparation and follow-up of events
What we are looking for?
- Fluency in German and English
- Student in the field of media, social media, online management, business administration, web design or similar
- Initial experience through internships, ideally in the social media industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High online affinity and creativity
- Knowledge in HTML / HTML5 and Wordpress
- Sovereign handling of social media (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.)
- Enthusiasm and high self-motivation
- Structured and independent way of working
What we offer;
- Diverse internship in social media
- MacBook Pro with Retina display
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 6 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch Berlin is a dynamic and buzzy office located in a WeWork-managed space overlooking the Spree in Friedrichshain. We have a flexible working environment, massages twice a month, health & wellbeing classes, cupboards bursting with snacks, a well stocked drinks fridge, company lunches, and weekly breakfast.
- Berlin Friedrichshain (10245)
Über das Unternehmen
Brandwatch ist einer der führenden internationalen Anbieter für Social Media Monitoring und Social Analytics. Mehr als 1.300 Marken und Agenturen weltweit vertrauen auf uns, um zuverlässige Daten der für sie relevanten Online-Gespräche zu tracken und auszuwerten. Brandwatch bietet wertvolle Insights zur eigenen Marke im Web, führt Marktforschung durch, entdeckt Trends und spricht Meinungsführer, Kunden und Interessenten gezielt an.