Kolibri Games is a mobile games company based in Berlin. Our two games, ‘Idle Miner Tycoon’ and ‘Idle Factory Tycoon’ have already reached 70 million global downloads.
We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer in the world and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
We offer an autonomous studio comprising of self-motivated teams in a fast decision-making environment, allowing you to be truly impactful and develop professionally.
Finance and Legal Working Student (f/m/d)
Joining Kolibri Games in the Finance and Legal team is an opportunity to help support the thriving business of a growing start-up. You will be working on a range of projects such as conducting reviews of business contracts and negotiating with external vendors.
We are looking for a working student to join us for 20 hours per week.
- Liaising with external partners and teams and representing the company in a professional manner
- Ensuring that contracts are prepared and entered into correctly
- Coordinating company wide legal matters
- Preparing and reporting business cases to C-level and the Finance and Legal team
- Managing investment options including risk planning
- Providing support for accounting and controlling
- Collaborating with internal partners and stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements
- Detailed, structured and careful way of working with high personal initiative
- Flexibility, reliability and openness to new ideas
- Fluency in German and English
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in a business and/or law related field
- Legal knowledge/experience
Why Join Us?
- Team - a position in a driven and brilliant international team
- Rapid development - an organisation truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegantly as possible
- Autonomy - we have a flat hierarchy and value people who take on responsibility, ownership and can contribute to our games from their first day
- Opportunity - we offer career progression, training and opportunities to impact a growing company. We regularly hire people with potential and have seen many interns and working students join us permanently
- Players - we are aiming to be one of the most player centric companies in the world. Working on a live game ensure your work is seen by millions and you will gather rapid feedback from the players
- Training - a personal learning budget of €1,000+ to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding classes
- Studio - a modern workspace with state of the art tech, based in Berlin
- Equipment - the newest technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time - you get a new one every 2 years
- Food and drinks - fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge; smoothies, coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Health and fitness - we pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Salary - competitive salaries - We believe that top performance should receive top payment
- Profit share - full-time employees also get the chance to financially profit from our unique company share/stock option program
- Relocation - relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Parties - regular company parties to celebrate, including summer, Christmas and key company milestones
- Team events - we regularly have events like bowling, BBQ’s and movie nights. This year we went to Tenerife for a company holiday!
- Wisdom and Waffles - industry thought leaders join us to share their knowledge with the team
- Friday celebrations - company provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is a vibrant games company based in Berlin. We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
At Kolibri Games you will be joining a diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills and cultural backgrounds. Here everybody can bring in ideas that directly affect millions of players worldwide. We believe in people, in strong self-motivated teams, in fast decision-making and empowering you to take charge through a supportive, learning-friendly atmosphere.
We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity for everybody to weigh in, no matter how many years of experience you bring. Every employee takes over their own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learnings, ownership and skill development. Our main title is 'Idle Miner Tycoon', one of the three most successful idle games worldwide with more than 50 million downloads and seven figure revenue per month. In April 2018 we launched our second game, 'Idle Factory Tycoon', which achieved over 4 million downloads in its first month and is about to replicate the success of our first game.
Due to this being an international studio, English is the spoken language. So please do remember to apply for this role in English. Thank you.
- Berlin Kreuzberg (10961)
Über das Unternehmen
Kolibri Games is a mobile games developer located in Berlin. With more than a 100 people and 100 million global downloads for our games, we are one of the top startups in Germany. We believe in players, creating values, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a quick recruitment process and a fair candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so :)