TenMedia (https://www.tenmedia.de) is a young internet agency in the heart of Berlin. Since 2011, we are specialised in developing and maintaining online platforms. As part of our portfolio, we develop extensive apps and state-of-the-art websites with modern technology like Laravel, VueJS, React Native, Node.js, Zurb Foundation, Tailwind and more. From single solutions to full service, we're offering everything that's essential for website development and maintaining. Alongside customer's orders, we also have our own web portals.
In 2019, we want to get better, promote our customers' success and grow as a company!
For our current location in Berlin, we're seekig a WEB- AND APP-DEVELOPER (m/f/d) as a student job.
You have a zero tolerance policy for ugly code, you're always in tune with the latest trends, you can't fall asleep at night when there's an unsolved performance problem concerning your project and you're eagerly awaiting every new release? You're always rooting for your favourite stack and would like to improve with every new project? Then you've come to the right place!
At our company, you'll be working with senior developers and you'll be able to apply everything you've learned right away. From the first day at our company, you can be sure to get integrated and trained for all the different departments and you'll support a friendly, startup-typical team with quick response times.
- Work on exciting projects that are rich in variety and developed with a modern stack, no Wordpress etc.
- Support senior developers
- Apply everything you've learned to real projects and get feedback right away
- Acccompany projects from the first concept to the final version
- Get creative and try out your own ideas
- You're working in a team with quick response times and a friendly atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and laid-back working conditions
- Be in tune with the latest trends and best practices
- Free coffee and other drinks
- Free magazins
- Unrestricted work contract
- Further education upon consultation
- Centrally located office between Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz and Alexanderplatz
- You are an enrolled student
- You are willing to work approx. 20 hours per week
- You speak PHP and JavScript fluently
- Backend, libraries and version control via GitHub are not a problem for you
- You're familiar with different CMS and frameworks
- You're quick at working your way into new frameworks, projects and problems
- English in speech and writing
- Reliability, team spirit and hands on mentality
- Affinity for web and digial media
- PLUS: Not necessary, but ideally experience in using Laravel, React Native, responsive CSS frameworks and Amazon AWS
- PLUS: Office 365
- PLUS: Jira or something similar
- PLUS: You like superhero movies
Good marks and a long list of attented workshops is not important to us. It is more important to us that you understand our projects, know how to realize them and work independently, diligently and creatively with a high degree of apprehension and motivation.
If you think you're the one we're looking for, please send us your full application including work samples and your earliest start date FAO Jennifer Berning to jobs(at)tenmedia.de.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
TenMedia UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Code for Equity | Web Development | App Development | Laravel since 2011
Phone: +49 (0) 30/ 5 490 650 - 0
Fax: +49 (0) 30/ 5 490 650 - 79
VAT ID: DE285186723
CEO Rami Jabr
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg - HRB: 141523
- Berlin Mitte (10178)
Über das Unternehmen
TenMedia (https://www.tenmedia.de) ist ein junges Internetunternehmen, direkt im Herzen Berlins. Wir sind seit 2011 auf den Betrieb und die Entwicklung von Online-Plattformen spezialisiert. Zu unserem klassischen Portfolio gehören umfangreiche Apps und State-of-the-Art-Webportale mit modernen Technologien wie Laravel, VueJS, React Native, Node.js, Zurb Foundation, Tailwind und vielen mehr. Von Einzellösungen bis hin zum Full-Service bieten wir alles an, um die Entwicklung und den Betrieb von Webportalen möglich zu machen. Neben Kundenaufträgen in unterschiedlicher Größe betreuen wir auch eigene Portale.