We are looking for a transcription specialist to enable LabTwin delivering high-quality documentation service to its customers, as well as support our development of autonomous transcription model.
- Transcribe and edit audio files with Life Sciences research related content
- Review and edit scientific documents created using speech recognition technology
- Interpret scientific terminology and abbreviations in the documentation of experiments
- Provide feedback on the reliability of the existing transcription model to our product and technology teams
- Generate insights and give recommendations on potential improvements to the existing transcription model
- Background in Life Sciences research lab with lab work experience
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Fluent command of English
- Keyboarding skills (45) wpm and text editing
- Work closely with a dynamic tech startup team and part of the development of a cutting-edge software product for the lab
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours and location (remote work possible)
Über das Unternehmen
LabTwin is the first voice-powered assistant for scientists. We apply machine learning and voice recognition technologies to streamline lab documentation. Our purpose is to make R&D better, faster and more efficient. Today, research documentation is a fundamentally broken process. Just think of lab environments where both hands are busy with experiment or where there is no light. With the help of voice and specially trained neural networks, LabTwin delivers documentation in real time where other solutions choke and fail.