You are a talent for languages?
You love Social Media?
You are officially enrolled in university?
Yo-ho-ho! Then you are the pirate we are looking for!
DUTIES ON DECK:
- Reading user comments in Dutch and/or Polish and organizing them in different categories
- Escalating critical comments/requests to the responsible stakeholders
- Helping our Community Management teams with administrational tasks
- Translations as well as proofreading of travel articles
- Communication between different teams
YOUR TREASURE OF EXPERIENCE:
- You are officially enrolled in university
- Very good reading and writing skills in Polish and/or Dutch
- Very good reading and writing skills in English
- First experience with Social Media
- Communicative and stress-resistant
EXTRA KNOTS FOR:
- French skills are a big plus
OUR SHIP & OUR CREW OFFER YOU:
- Inspiring mates from all over the world
- Anchoring berth directly at the Spree with a great view
- Regular team events
- Social area with table tennis, table football, Darts and a comfy dining area
- Pirate bar with bottles of rum – yo-ho a pirate's life for me!
- Barrels of juice and boxes of fruit – as much as you like!
Remember, only a fully loaded ship can set sail – we only consider applications with a cover letter and CV In PDF-format.
Work like a captain, play like pirate!
- Berlin Mitte (10119)
Über das Unternehmen
HolidayPirates (www.holidaypirates.com) is one of Europe’s fastest growing, free-to-use, travel search platforms and apps, providing users with the best value for money international travel deals. Since its inception in 2012, the company has grown to become the largest online travel community in the world. HolidayPirates Group continues to expand its online presence in Germany, UK, Netherlands, Austria, Italy, Poland, France, Spain, Switzerland, and most recently, the USA. Our 200 employees from 33 different countries work on 10 websites in 7 different languages. HolidayPirates Group operates the following domains: urlaubspiraten.de, HolidayPirates.com, urlaubspiraten.at, PiratinViaggio.it, VakantiePiraten.nl, VoyagesPirates.fr, wakacyjnipiraci.pl , ViajerosPiratas.es, SemesterPiraterna.se, Ferienpiraten.ch and TravelPirates.com Companies founded under HolidayPirates Group are: VoyagesPirates SAS in France; HolidayPirates Ltd. in London; Pirate Technologies d.o.o in Serbia for new technologies and the advancement of our own product; and TravelPirates Corp. in the US, launched in February 2016. Facts and figures: Global headquarters in Berlin, Germany Management: David Armstrong (CEO) Numbers: More than 9,5 million Facebook fans, 10 million App downloads, 800.000 Newsletter subscribers, over 1 million WhatsApp subscribers. HolidayPirates Group is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, musical taste, race, color, gender, religion, ice cream flavor preference, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or veteran status.