For our international Marketing team based in Munich, we are looking for a passionate and driven Marketing Associate on a working student contract, who will support us with various marketing-related projects. In this role you will contribute to the company’s growth by managing our social media channels, writing engaging content, supporting the search engine optimization (SEO) initiatives, and user acquisition efforts. You will be given responsibility from day one, allowing you to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow SimScale.
If you are highly motivated, willing to learn, and excited by the opportunity of contributing to the growth of a great product, we would like to hear from you!
- Plan the social media editorial schedule for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Write articles for the SimScale blog and 3rd parties about simulation and engineering topics (technical knowledge is nice to have but not necessary)
- Grow the number of backlinks for simscale.com and contribute to other SEO initiatives
- Research new marketing opportunities and take part in decisions on new marketing projects to be launched
- Help in optimizing the YouTube channel and create new videos
- Be active in communities and social media groups
- Reach out to magazines, bloggers and influencers to develop collaboration projects
- Maintain company website and optimize content
- Work with the HR department on employer branding campaigns
- Create graphics based on Adobe templates for social media
- Currently enrolled in a university
- Basic knowledge of how social media works
- Excellent writing and presentation skills with the ability to create creative and remarkable content in different formats (e.g. blog posts, videos, website content)
- Strong writing abilities and effective communication skills
- Ability to learn fast, work independently, and thrive in a startup working culture
- Genuine passion for Marketing
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Fluent English in speaking and writing (C1-level)
- This job requires your presence in our office in Munich
- Studying business/marketing/communication/journalism/mechanical engineering
- Comfortable with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and Wordpress
What you can expect from us:
- An international and enthusiastic team with high technical expertise, dedication, and lots of fun
- An attractive startup atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- An independent, professional work environment
- Fun team events
- Ambitious, self-responsible tasks and projects that leave space for creativity and offer the chance to learn a lot in a short time
- Flexible working hours
- The chance to provide thousands of engineers with the next generation of simulation technology that helps them be better at what they do best: designing the products of tomorrow
We look forward to receiving your informative application via our online application system.
- München Schwanthalerhöhe (80339)
Über das Unternehmen
SimScale is a full-cloud CAE software that helps engineers to perform simulations. SimScale grants you access to over 100.000 free engineering projects. Our mission is to help engineers worldwide to develop their products faster, easier, and better. We are fascinated by the potential of simulation technology and work hard to make it easier and more accessible than ever before. To that end, we are building the world’s first completely web-based engineering simulation platform – bringing high-performance computing technology to the fingertips of every engineer and scientist in the world.