Applause empowers leading brands to deliver flawless digital experiences for their customers on any device, in every location. The company’s crowdtesting solutions enable businesses to delight customers, drive topline revenue and innovate faster.
Applause ensures digital quality for websites, mobile apps, IoT products and in-store interactions in a way no other approach can – via its technology platform and managed global community of over 350,000 on-demand digital experience experts. Thousands of companies of every size – including Google, BMW, Adidas and Netflix– rely on Applause to dramatically decrease the time and cost of delivering great digital experiences for their customers.
To help us grow the EMEA market from our Berlin office, we are looking for a:
Intern (m/f) Community Management
The successful candidate will be highly quantitative, curious about exploring data, passionate about improving processes, interested in cultural characteristics and well-versed in digital marketing. You will join the Berlin-based Community Management team where you support the growth and supply of existing community members and the acquisition of new community members in Europe, Africa and Asia.
- Identify and recruit top testers for special positions within our global testing community
- Be close to our community and gain deep knowledge of its composition
- Support tester marketing and tester recruiting efforts
- Create content across formats and locations - from blog to webinars to social platforms and any other format
- Support internal teams (Delivery, Product, Community Management) for product and process improvements
- You have recently graduated or are currently studying either Marketing, Communication Science or similar in Berlin
- Experience in Community Management, Online-Marketing, Social Media marketing etc. is beneficial
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- A highly competitive and self-driven sense of motivation
- Basic knowledge of Excel is a requirement
- Fluent in English. Fluency in French, German or Spanish is a big bonus
- You are willing to support our team for 40 hours a week for 4 - 6 months
- International team full of passionate and skilled people – 110 employees (65 in Sales), 34 nationalities
- Opportunity to grow and contribute to the company’s success
- Attractive base salary plus bonus with a possibility of overachievement
- Variety of learning and development opportunities
- A great office in the center of Berlin, right next to Gleisdreieckpark
- Pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere
- Team events, lunch subsidy, dog-friendly office, team runs etc.
- Financial support& visa support in case of a relocation to Berlin
- Three times (2016, 2017, 2018) on Kununu’s list of “Berlin’s best employers”
- #30 on the list of "The 50 best IT employers in Germany" in 2015 (Chip Magazine)
Would you like to be involved in the expansion of an international company and work for one of the fastest growing technology companies?
Then Applause is the perfect company for you! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
- Berlin Kreuzberg (10963)
Über das Unternehmen
Die Welt der digitalen Anwendungen verändert sich stetig, Nutzer werden immer anspruchsvoller und erwarten nicht weniger als Perfektion. Deswegen werden nur Anwendungen erfolgreich, die wirklich begeistern. Hier setzt Applause mit dem 360°-Ansatz für App-Qualität an, damit Unternehmen der Konkurrenz einen Schritt voraus sind. Applause ist das weltweit führende Unternehmen für die Qualitätsicherung von mobilen Apps, Webseiten und Software. Dahinter steht eine echte Erfolgsgeschichte. Drei Jahre hintereinander auf der Forbes Rangliste für die “Most Promising Companies“ sprechen für sich.