Do you act and think digital and love to simplify and digitalize things? Do you feel at ease in a fast growing global Company with an open business communication and international colleagues? Then you should join our E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Team. In this role you support the Grohe Global Webshop Team to achieve a great online customer experience and improve e-commerce processes.
Your tasks & responsibilities in
Web content Management:
- Supporting the creation and maintenance of web pages and marketing content in web CMS
- Coordinating the creation of content with other departments for web related projects
- Supporting the web shop rollout and managing content updates for different web shops
- Monitoring and proof reading concepts and texts
Customer and order process management:
- Managing customer orders and ensuring product availability in the web shop backend and SAP
- Supporting the management of customer feedback and processing of returns
- Management of queries regarding customer orders and customer accounts
Please note that you can choose a focus depending on your interests and suitability.
Your profile & skills:
- Enrolled Student in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields
- Analytical, pro-active, self-directed and organized, with the ability to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Familiar with current trends in e-commerce, content marketing and social media
- Knowledge in web content management systems and analytics is helpful
- Very good knowledge in MS Office
- Fluent English skills (oral and written)
Then we are looking forward to your application including a certificate of enrolment.
For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Düsseldorf Oberkassel (40545)
Über das Unternehmen
GROHE is the world's leading provider of sanitary fittings and a global brand, dedicated to providing innovative water products that deliver "Pure Freude an Wasser". GROHE has been committed to the values of technology, quality, design and sustainability that illustrate GROHE's commitment to creating exceptional experiences. With its engineering, innovation and design activities anchored in Germany, GROHE products bear the Quality label "Made in Germany". GROHE was the first in its industry to win the German government’s CSR prize and was also featured in the Fortune® magazine’s ranking of Top 50 that are “Changing the World”. Since 2014 GROHE is part of LIXIL – a pioneer for water and housing products.