- Assistance for the HR Department for administrative tasks as well as organizational duties
- Support in the Recruitment process and preparation of the payroll process
- Analysis and development of HR operations and procedures
- Maintain all employee records in accordance with confidentiality and retention regulations
- Studies in the field of business economics or Human Resources Management
- Ideally first professional experiences in Human Resources Management
- Very good English and German skills and proficient computer skills including MS Office
- High degree of result orientation, strong ability to communicate and fast comprehension
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application via our career portal www.carnival-maritime.com.
- Hamburg HafenCity (20457)
Über das Unternehmen
Carnival Maritime - located in Hamburg (Germany) - is one of the leading centers of excellence in the global maritime industry. The digitalized unit supports the operation of the very modern fleet of the Costa Group, currently numbering 27 cruise ships of the brands Costa Crociere, Costa Asia and AIDA Cruises. We are offering great opportunities to work with international experts in a dynamic and vibrant team.