Do you want to solve complex challenges? Are you looking for a diverse team that has a lot of fun? If you answered yes to both questions, this is the right team for you. The Seller-Fulfilled Prime (SFP) team is seeking a working student in Product Management/Business Intelligence to help drive initiatives and generate key insights to grow the SFP business. With Seller Fulfilled Prime, Sellers in Amazon’s Marketplace can make their products eligible for the Prime badge while fulfilling orders from their own warehouses. Enabling this option for Sellers while upholding Amazon’s high standard for the Prime customer experience requires fast and reliable shipping services.
For the team in Berlin we are looking for a motivated Working Student Product Management for Amazon Marketplace Seller-Fulfilled Prime (SFP) for 6-12 months (20 working hours/week).
The role provides an opportunity to understand Amazon business and processes, enhance analytical skills, and make significant business impact. You will put your analytical and technical skills to test and roll up your sleeves to complete projects that will contribute to improve the functionality and level of service that the team provides to our customers. This could include:
· Supporting strategic projects and product launches to increase selection and enhance customer experience for Seller Fulfilled Prime (in collaboration with our Product Managers and Data Analysts).
· Developing and executing some of the world’s most complex data analyses which will in turn drive the correct business decisions.
· Assisting in the development of business cases for new programs and services.
· Helping identify process improvement opportunities to build streamlined and scalable solutions.
· Partnering with the business teams to perform deep root cause analyses when facing challenges.
· You are in your last two semesters of a Bachelor’s or Master’s program.
· Your degree is in Business, Economics, Engineering, Business Informatics or a similar field.
· You are an advanced Excel user and have basic SQL knowledge and the desire to learn more.
· You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
· You have attention to detail, ability to do in-depth data mining, methodical approach to work while also seeking to understand the big picture
· You will be results driven with the ability to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
· The personal drive and enthusiasm to deliver perfect results each time.
· Programming experience and advanced knowledge of SQL is a strong plus.
· Ability to work successfully in a fast-moving environment, to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities.
· Previous relevant work experience – a summer job, internship or fulltime role; if it’s an experience in a related field or business, even better.
· German language proficiency would be a plus
Über das Unternehmen
Opportunities for students and new graduates At Amazon, our evolution has been driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of our DNA. As a new college graduate or intern, you can have multiple opportunities to innovate and solve real-world, complex technical and business problems as you join us on our journey. We strive to hire the brightest minds from universities around the globe, and have various career opportunities available for undergraduates and advanced degree students with diverse academic backgrounds. The work environment here is fast-paced and continually evolving, and every Amazonian is passionate about ownership and delivering results for the company. If you want to work in an environment that will challenge you to relentlessly improve the Amazon experience for our customers, where each day is different from the next, and your learning never truly ends, take a look at Amazon’s many opportunities.