Are you looking for a job that challenges you and is fun at the same time? Do you love making people happy? Do you enjoy working in an international and friendly team? Then GameDuell is the right place for you.
Work with us in the exciting online games sector and become part of one of the largest games communities with more than 130 million members worldwide! As part of our Customer Service Team, you are responsible for keeping the happiness of our users and the quality of our Customer Service at an extremely high level.
- You help to take our Customer Support to the next level
- You are the direct contact point for the English speaking customers of both our Grand Gin Rummy app and GameDuell.com platform
- You answer our customers’ questions and solve our customers’ inquiries regarding payment, usability, and technical errors
- You respond to in-app reviews on Google Play and iTunes for our Grand Gin Rummy app
- You work together with our internal QA team to locate and help to resolve bugs and issues
What we expect
- English at native level
- Good German spoken skills (minimum B1)
- Good Dutch written skills is a plus
- Knowledge of differences in American and British English is a plus
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have a friendly approach with customers
- Be confident on the telephone
- Currently enrolled as a student
What we offer
- Very interesting tasks with Germany’s largest cross-platform games community
- A dynamic, friendly, and international team. Fun at work is guaranteed
- One of the best working spaces in Berlin: our office in Mitte! Includes free soft drinks, fruit, pool table, table tennis, game events, sports courses, regular parties, a sunny rooftop terrace, and much more
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Working hours: 10-20 hours per week, flexible around university plans (sometimes in the evening, weekends or public holidays)
- Working time in the evening, weekend or public holiday is possible from home, in addition you will receive a weekend and public holiday surcharge.
We look forward to receiving your application, including possible starting date. Please send your application as PDF via e-mail to Barbara Pitula (email@example.com) with the subject line ‘Student in our English Customer Support team’.
Please note that applications sent by post will not be processed and cannot be returned.
- Berlin Mitte (10117)
Über das Unternehmen
GameDuell – Bringing people together to have a good time with games The passion for creating high-quality games and the focus on a superior customer experience have made GameDuell one of the largest cross-platform games communities in the world. Since 2003, more than 130 million players have played with us. GameDuell offers a broad portfolio of over 40 casual online skill games on the popular game site www.gameduell.com, mostly developed in-house, such as Fluffy, Bubble Speed, Jungle Jewels and game classics like Hearts, Solitaire, and Spider. We are expanding strongly across different platforms and also offer many of our community card and board games on social networks and mobile devices. Further information on https://inside.gameduell.com/?ref=men Facts Founded: December 2003 in Berlin, Germany Management: Kai Bolik & Boris Wasmuth Community: Over 130 million registered players across various platforms Games: Over 40 games available in 7 languages