Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History. We are looking for you - an outstanding working student (m/f) - to join our Lifestyle Consumables team in Munich.
We are a dynamic team that aims to make Amazon the leading place for customers to shop Lifestyle products (Nutrition, Sex & Sensuality, Optics etc.)
As a working student in Lifestyle, you will get to know the leading online retailer and will support our managers in their day-to-day work, improve and develop processes and help us make the right decisions though your business analyses.
The working time is 20 hours per week and is flexible in days to fit with your university classes (duration minimum is 6 months).
What’s in it for you?
· Get to know the leading online retailer from the inside
· Enjoy a dynamic work atmosphere, with free coffee, fruits and table-soccer
· Benefit from flexible working days, based on your curriculum
· Get an understanding of the many career paths available at Amazon
· Employment in a highly competent and motivated team
Among others, you will be responsible to
· Support vendor managers in their daily work
· Autonomously analyze and improve existing business process
· Support on strategic projects
· Collaborate on reporting to senior management
· Help prepare vendor meetings
· You are obsessed about customers
· You are at least in the 3rd semester of your Bachelor's degree or in your master’s program
· You have excellent Excel skills
· You have very good knowledge of German and English both verbal and written.
· You are a self-starter, have hands-on mentality and are able to work independently and accurately
Due to our Fair Company certification, we can only accept applications from students who are currently enrolled at a university.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
- München Schwabing-Freimann (80805)
Über das Unternehmen
Opportunities for students and new graduates At Amazon, our evolution has been driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of our DNA. As a new college graduate or intern, you can have multiple opportunities to innovate and solve real-world, complex technical and business problems as you join us on our journey. We strive to hire the brightest minds from universities around the globe, and have various career opportunities available for undergraduates and advanced degree students with diverse academic backgrounds. The work environment here is fast-paced and continually evolving, and every Amazonian is passionate about ownership and delivering results for the company. If you want to work in an environment that will challenge you to relentlessly improve the Amazon experience for our customers, where each day is different from the next, and your learning never truly ends, take a look at Amazon’s many opportunities.