For our office in Berlin, we are looking for a student who has first experience with Python and is eager to learn more about artificial intelligence, big data, data mining, trading or any other related field. If you are interested, we would like to discuss possible working scenarios with you and how to support Black Friday. In return, we are offering a fully prepared work place in our office in Berlin, optional at the Gründerzentrum of the Humboldt University Berlin in Adlershof, with a 360° view on the start-up-ecosystem Berlin. In case this project is going to be successful, we are willing to discuss long-term commitment and work on an internship or full-time basis with our students.
- You are Bachelor or Master Student of Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science
- You have first experience in Python (another programing language is a plus)
- First experience with big data and databases is a plus
- You have a high interest in artificial intelligence and machine learning
- You bring a hands-on mentality
- You speak English or German fluently
- Support and training to improve your skillset
- Very competitive compensation
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
- Responsibility and exciting tasks from day one
- Access to the start-up-ecosystem Berlin
- No ’Chinese Walls’
You should stay with Black Friday for at least 3 months.
- Berlin Kreuzberg (10961)
- Berlin Moabit (10553)
- Berlin Neukölln (12055)
- Berlin Prenzlauer Berg (10405)
- Berlin Tiergarten (10559)
Über das Unternehmen
Black Friday is a Berlin based research project to develop an algorithmic trading system based on advanced machine learning algorithms to provide accurate forecasting. Connecting technical indicators, sentiment analysis, order book data and other market indicators, we are building a trading algorithm to gain new research results in the fields of artificial intelligence, machine learning and trading.