Interested in gaining hands-on IT experience in the lively start-up world? Through guidance and collaboration with our team, working for So1 will offer you the opportunity to fine tune your IT skills. We are looking for diligent, quick-witted students who are ready and able to support us in our IT system administration for up to 20 hours a week.
SO1 is the leading AI in retail.
We have built and are expanding a revolutionary promotion platform based on cutting-edge algorithms and seamless (offline) retail integration. On this platform, we allow retailers to target consumers truly individually and in real-time with the most efficient discounts. Our artificial intelligence – the SO1 Engine – learns from millions of consumer transactions and derives the right impulse to induce a specific consumer to switch from one product to another, buy additional items, and/or visit a retailer's store.
SO1 has been backed by high-profile investors Target Partners and Shortcut Ventures with 8-figure investments.
Your role will be quite multifaceted.
- You will help us keep the office IT infrastructure and workstation software up to date
- You will install and configure workstations, research tools
- You will configure or assist colleagues in using software applications, find best practices
- You will help us test our own software product
- A computer science or business informatics-related field of study
- You have experience in Linux and you are eagerly using the command line
- You are a quick learner and have a hands-on mentality
- You have a structured and independent way of working
- German native and English skills above C1 level
Our offer to you
- Experienced and motivated colleagues with various professional and cultural backgrounds
- Wide range of learning opportunities
- The experience in a startup with the usual commodities, like free drinks & snacks, team events, playstation, rooftop terrace, etc.
Your new team
We are a diverse team of about 30 software engineers, machine learning engineers and business professionals. We operate in small teams, with flat hierarchies. We love cooking together in the kitchen and having fun with barbeques on our rooftop terrace. We welcome everyone warmly in our team no matter where you come from or what your background is.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV including your earliest potential starting time to our SO1 recruitment team.
By submitting your CV and application information, you authorize SO1 to transmit and store your information in the SO1 recruitment database for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies within SO1.
- Berlin Prenzlauer Berg (10435)
Über das Unternehmen
So1 ist ein schnell wachsendes Berliner Startup mit Sitz im Prenzlauer Berg, das künstliche Intelligenz in den Lebensmitteleinzelhandel bringt. Wir bieten dir optimale Arbeitsbedingungen, ein hochmotiviertes und freundliches Team und ein überdurchschnittliches Gehalt.