Shape the future of the tour & activity sector!
bookingkit is the European market leader in online booking and management software for tour & activity providers. We enable providers in the leisure industry to digitize their business operations and generate more revenue. The software allows a high degree of automation in managing a wide range of leisure activities and can be implemented in a provider's website as a ready-to-use solution.
We have strong technology partnerships with the most recognized international travel marketing platforms such as TripAdvisor, GetYourGuide, and mydays, but now we need YOU to join our great team and enormous market potential. We are looking for active contributors with fresh ideas, commitment, energy and passion for our vision to digitalize the leisure market and all our customers - from outdoor to indoor, from cooking school to paintball.
You long for challenges? You want to develop yourself personally? You want to learn from the best? Then you are perfect with us! Become a part of our team - become a „bookingkid“!
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ARE
- You will become a part of our Online Marketing Team supporting us with Graphic and Communication Design. Following challenges await you:
- Assist with planning and creating appealing templates for our ebooks/whitepapers/one pages.
- Assist with designing banners for ads and social media channels.
- Assist with designing teasers and mockups for our website and creating landing page concepts with the help of our builder tool.
- Assist with desiging material for our newsletter and customer communication.
- Support the sales team in the creation of sales material and exhibition flyers/wall design.
YOU SHOULD BRING AT LEAST
- You are a upper level university student in the field of graphic design or communication design.
- You show the ability to design and produce digital media (banners, whitepapers, ebooks, teasers).
- You possess good knowledge of the Adobe CC suite, especially Adobe Photoshop & Adobe InDesign- Sketch or Affinity.
- You possess strong communication skills with a keen eye for details i.e. illustrations.
- You possess fluent English skills.
THIS WOULD BE A NICE TO HAVE
- You possess good German skills.
- You gained initial experience with HTML.
Your new workplace is located right in the heart of Berlin:
With us, you directly work on the waterside near the train station S-Sonnenallee. Our wide and bright office extends over 2 floors. So, you will benefit from a very good transport connection, and numerous hip locations you and your colleagues may enjoy lunch together.
We offer real benefits:
Coffee specialties, tea, water, fresh fruit and cereals as much as you can take, but that’s not it! We care about individualized personal and professional development. Already after six months, we provide you with an extra training and development budget plus a day off for training and development purposes. And there is no question that there is high quality technical equipment waiting for you which also is available for your private matters.
Enjoy the unique working environment:
Flat hierarchies and self-autonomy are not empty promises! By introducing OKRs, we did only not take the way of communication up to the next level, but we also highly appreciate qualitive input of every single employee to successfully implement our Company Goals. Our frequent feedback enables you to self-develop and move up the career ladder fast. And of course, we absolutely love to hang around together, whether over lunch, joint barbeques, nights-out, or bookingkit University.
Please state your earliest starting date and the channel you´ve found this job ad at when applying. Thank you!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
your bookingkit Team
- Berlin Neukölln (12059)
Über das Unternehmen
Gestalte die Zukunft der Erlebnisbranche mit uns! Als Marktführer für Software-as-a-Service im Erlebnissektor sind wir bei bookingkit angetreten, direkt aus dem pulsierenden Herzen Berlins heraus den europäischen Markt für Erlebnisangebote zu digitalisieren und zu revolutionieren. Dazu bilden wir mit einer webbasierten Komplettlösung alle entscheidenden Prozesse der Anbieter und Vermarkter ab, von Buchung und Management bis Payment und Online-Marketing. Dank starker Technologie, Partnerschaften mit den renommiertesten internationalen Vermarktungsplattformen wie TripAdvisor, GetYourGuide oder mydays, unseres großartigen Teams sowie enormen Marktpotentials suchen wir aktive Mitgestalter mit frischen Ideen, Engagement, Energie und Leidenschaft für unsere Vision, den Erlebnismarkt sowie all unsere Kunden – von Outdoor bis Indoor, von Kochschule bis Paintball – zu digitalisieren. Du sehnst Dich nach Herausforderungen? Du willst Dich persönlich weiterentwickeln? Du möchtest von den Besten lernen? Dann bist Du bei uns goldrichtig! Werde ein Teil unseres Teams – werde zum „bookingkid“!