MODOMOTO was the first company to offer a ‘Curated Shopping Service’ in Germany. From its conception in 2011 our team has grown to more than 250 employees, who work every day with commitment and passion to revolutionise the men's fashion market.
In 2016 we merged with the Dutch company ‘The Cloakroom’ and now service 300.000 customers in seven different countries throughout Europe. Despite our stellar growth, we have retained that "small company feel" and provide an attractive and friendly environment where our staff enjoy working. We are the personal advisor and companion on every gentleman's journey to a more fashionable and active lifestyle. With the help of our stylish and bespoke outfits, we aim to remove the "stress of shopping" from men's vocabularies forever.
Customer Service Working Student for our Dutch Market (m/f)
Do you want to work for one of the most exciting and fast-moving companies in Europe? Do you want to be excited to go to work? Feel like the work you do, makes a difference and makes life much easier for many customers? Well now it is your chance! MODOMOTO & The Cloakroom are now looking for motivated Working Students to support our Customer Service Team in our Berlin office.
If you want to help us to create and maintain a positive and on-going customer experience and you are fluent in Dutch, this is the right position for you!
This is what you can expect:
- You will support our Customer Service Team and transmit customer request into our CRM-System
- You are responsible for both maintaining the customer database as well as return slips
- You will assist the personal shoppers with any requests regarding customer care
- Maintaining the outstanding payments and overdue boxes that has yet to be returned to us
- You will be part of a multicultural team that has a flair for providing the best customer experience
This is what you bring in:
- We are all about putting the customers first and this has to be the most important drive for you as well
- Customer- and service-oriented mentality, a real problem solver!
- Proactive, curious, structured and independent colleague who can think outside of the box
- Excellent professional language skills in Dutch and English
You can expect interesting tasks, an attractive workplace in the heart of Berlin and a dynamic, highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and a lot of options.
Have we peaked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your CV and whatever you think might be relevant. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us anytime! Your contact person is Natalia Stachowiak.
- Berlin Kreuzberg (10961)
Über das Unternehmen
Die Curated Shopping Group ist mit MODOMOTO der Curated Shopping Service der ersten Stunde – ein engagiertes Team von mittlerweile 220 Mitarbeitern revolutioniert seit 2011 den Männermodemarkt. Durch den Zusammenschluss mit „The Cloakroom“ Anfang 2016 sind wir inzwischen in 7 Länder der stetige Begleiter für alle Herren, die mitten im Leben stehen und Shoppingstress dank unserer stilvollen Outfits für immer aus ihrem Wortschatz streichen. Daran arbeiten wir täglich mit Freude und Leidenschaft!