We are seeking a strong candidate to support the Knowledge and Consulting Teams to elaborate first class solutions for their clients in the insurance market. In this role you will assist the insurance analysts and experts in a variety of strategic research topics for German and international assignments. You will also learn how we approach problems of our clients in order to help them perform better than before and strengthen their market position. The role provides also the chance to gain initial experience in German and international insurance cases at one of the globally leading management consultancies.
You can work up to 20 hours/week during your semesters and up to 40 hours/week during your vacation time. The role offers enough flexibility to combine personal, academic and professional life.
- Assist Knowledge and Consulting Team in a variety of strategic research topics for German and international insurance clients
- Enhancement and handling of requests for proprietary BCG database on German insurance market
- Guide new consultants to quickly understand basics of German insurance market and available sources within and outside of BCG to support them
- Collection of BCG case vignettes from German cases to capture know-how
- Ongoing bachelor's or master's studies with high academic achievements – preferably in business administration, finance, economics, insurance or industrial engineering or other subjects related to insurance or finance topics
- Strong attention to detail and learning agility
- Solid analytical skills
- Passion for and interest in insurance topics
- Capable to work in a fast-paced environment and to manage multiple tasks in parallel
- Creative, yet structured problem solver
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint capabilities
- Alteryx and Tableau skills appreciated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Strong interpersonal credibility, reliability, and service mentality
- Düsseldorf Friedrichstadt (40212)
- Düsseldorf Stadtmitte (40212)
Über das Unternehmen
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world's leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. Our customized approach combines deep insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close collaboration at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients achieve sustainable competitive advantage, build more capable organizations, and secure lasting results. Founded in 1963, BCG is a private company with 81 offices in 45 countries.