The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond. Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
- Development and production of new marketing materials (e-mail marketing, adverts, print products, websites, social media)
- Checking the effectiveness of your work using reports and evaluations
- Coordination of internal and external contacts such as graphic artists, agencies, sales or product management
- Assisting the team during research and evaluations
Your experience & skills
- Enroled in state authorised college
- Interest in Internet trends, digital topics and marketing
- Very good German, both written and verbal, good English
- Analytical, structured and conceptional mindset
- Ability to grasp new concepts rapidly and talent for graphic design
- Enthusiasm for new media and further education
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with who you can network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasize transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area.
Together we create platforms for an informative dialogue to connect professionals and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, resume, references, proposed salary, and available starting date) via our online application form.
- Berlin Mitte (10117)
Über das Unternehmen
Quadriga unterstützt Professionals in ihrer beruflichen Entwicklung und Zukunftskompetenz. Als international ausgerichtetes Unternehmen sind wir Anlaufpunkt und Gedankenraum für alle Themen und Bedarfe der Professionalisierung: exzellente Bildung, fachliche Information, berufliche Vernetzung und effektive Business-IT-Lösungen. https://www.quadriga.eu/