To strengthen our international team in Berlin, we are offering a part-time position as
Working Student Online Marketing – SEA (m/f).
We enable leading international eCommerce companies to drive performance in product advertising and paid search globally in more than 20 languages. In 2016, we generated over €3 billion in revenue for our clients. We support them from our four offices—in Berlin, Passau, London, and New York.
// Your responsibilities
- Following extensive, online marketing training you will help our online marketers with every aspect of our Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising business.
- You assist in the setup and continuous optimisation of wide-ranging PPC campaigns for our clients.
- You take independent responsibility for entering attributes, ads and Target URLs into our campaign systems.
- You make ads even more efficient by researching keywords…and the latest market trends.
- You provide support via analyzing campaign performances carefully, and reporting on them in convincing presentations.
- You help to make our tool Camato a major success by supporting our client training sessions.
// Your profile
- You are available for a minimum of 16 hours per week for at least one year.
- You are enrolled in a university - your course of study is irrelevant, only your passion for the internet, eCommerce and innovative technologies counts!
- Ideally you have first-hand experience of online marketing…and have a strong interest in the field of Search Engine Advertising (SEA).
- You impress with your clear and appreciative style of communication in fluent English. German, French or Italian are a plus.
- You provide strong organisational skills, a highly analytical mindset and you are confident using Excel and PowerPoint.
// What we offer
- We offer exciting challenges and encourage your personal development. Expect extensive training and regular feedback.
- You take responsibility from day one, working in an agile team of diverse, smart, and passionate people, representing over 30 nationalities.
- You get exposure to leading national and international eCommerce companies, enabling them to drive performance globally in product advertising and paid search.
- We regularly provide you with deep insights into our business strategy and offer the chance to shape Crealytics with your input and ideas.
- We offer flexible working hours and take your exams into consideration, in agreement with your team.
Want to be part of our success story? Think you would make a great addition to our team? Jessica Gaszka will gladly receive your application with the subject line “Working Student Online Marketing Berlin JM” in English at email@example.com. Please make sure to include your earliest possible starting date.
- Berlin Charlottenburg (10587)
Über das Unternehmen
Retailers face unique challenges— and we support them with technology-led solutions. Crealytics is a customer-centric organization. We have strong relationships with some of the world's biggest eCommerce players including Footlocker, s.Oliver and New Look. Our Digital Marketing teams are key to this. They manage vast PPC budgets, test new features, achieve exemplary campaign performance and ensure clients exceed their business goals. Whether you’re a Junior Digital Marketer or Team Lead, you’ll receive regular skills workshops and mentoring sessions. Willing to play a big part in our future? We’d love to hear from you. Join a team of over 150 employees in our Berlin, London and New York City offices.