We are looking for an assistant from April to the end of October 2018. You will play an important role throughout the duration of the MedTech Startup School by contributing to a friendly, pleasant and fun working atmosphere.
- room attendance: We have a great coffee machine, but now and then someone has to push the >>clean<< button.
- administrative tasks: room coordination and scheduling, copying and printing
- outdoor missions: hang up posters and distribute some flyers
- organization and preparation of events and regular classes: do the grocery shopping (sometimes a lot to carry), order food, prepare rooms, print out name tags, troubleshooting
- give a helping hand to organizers and participants whenever you spot a problem
- good level of English
- computer literacy, especially MS Office and Google programs
- high motivation, autonomy and reliability
- driver license (class B) and own car
- IT knowledge or experience with filming/photo shooting/editing pictures would be awesome, but is no requirement
- your current status (student, part-time employed, unemployed) is secondary
- a job from April until the end of October 2018 (extension possible)
- 45 hours/month: the general working time will be flexible as the main working time will be between the beginning of August and the middle of October
- Minijob (450€) and refund of gas allowance
- you will be employed at the University Hospital Tübingen
- If you are interested in participating in some of our courses or workshops, this could be arranged.
Interested? Please send us your CV and a brief motivational letter in English or German until 18th March! You can send it via email to Sandra (email@example.com). Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact her. We look forward to meeting you soon!
MedTech Startup School
Ob dem Himmelreich 7
- Tübingen Lustnau (72074)
Über das Unternehmen
The MedTech Startup School is a startup accelerator in Tübingen. It provides an intensive 100-day innovation and entrepreneurship training for students and scientists. The aim is to transform innovative ideas into validated business models. On Demo Day, the last day of the program, the best teams of the class pitch their projects to potential investors and industrial players. They are then fully equipped to spread their wings and fly. The MedTech Startup School provides a seminar room, an innovation lab and a coworking space. There is enough space for group discussions, focused work and a chat and laugh around the coffee machine. The atmosphere is casual, open and cooperative. As participants come from all over the world, English is the main language during the program.