As a QA working student you will be responsible for reproducing bugs, creating tickets in JIRA, tracking the progress and verifying defect fixes.
You are able to work with the following tools in your everyday routine: TestRail, Leaptest, Browserstack, Zoho, Mandrill, Phraseapp.
You have a solution oriented, problem solving mindset and you are ready to manage effectively the communication between IT and the other departments, solving problems and potential conflicts.
You are ready to participate in Daily Scrum Standups, Planning and Retrospective sessions. Advocate test priorities in daily bug standups and sprint planning.
You want to fully participate as a team member in testing, analysis, and process management.
You are able to multi-task by working on multiple assignments and/or projects.
You are ready to position yourself – along with the rest of our product team – at the interface of our technical and non-technical teams and liaising effectively between the two.
You are a great team player and able to work with team members to proactively identify, communicate and resolve issues and risks that impede the execution and/or success of the project.
- You are a student currently enrolled in an university, preferably an Information Technology orientated field
- You have strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- You are willing to work collaboratively within cross-functional teams
- You learn quickly when facing new problems and you enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
- You are team player, open to feedback and to suggestions for improvement
- You are able to deliver high quality results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- You have a strong sense of ownership and willingness to go the extra mile when needed
- You have excellent communication skills and you are fluent in English
- A uniquely dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies and fast decision making processes
- The chance to be part of our fast-growing company and executing the global rollout of our marketplaces
- A dynamic and creative team of over fourteen nationalities, entrepreneurial spirit and great working atmosphere
- A bright and spacious office in the heart of Berlin's City West, three terraces and a view across the city
- Club Mate, a great coffee machine and fresh organic fruits
- Team events, free yoga classes, German classes, annual camping weekend trip with the whole team
- Berlin Charlottenburg (10719)
Über das Unternehmen
Founded in 2013, Campanda has a clear mission: to build the world’s largest online booking platform dedicated exclusively to the rental of recreational vehicles, which (depending on where in the world you come from) means RVs, motorhomes, campervans, camper trailers, caravans or camping cars. In short: if you can drive it and sleep in it, we’ll have it! At campanda.com camping enthusiasts can search, compare and book RV rental deals worldwide. We’ve already partnered with commercial rental companies and private RV owners in over 42 countries around the world, including the United States, Canada, Australia, South Africa and much of Western Europe. In all, we have around 26.500 vehicles on our books.