Trium Analysis Online GmbH, based in Munich, Germany, is an internationally operating and owner managed company, providing web-based solutions and services for healthcare and life sciences. Trium's primary company objective is "Improving Human Health" by online collection, analysis and dissemination of clinical and biomedical data.
actibelt® is an innovative platform for long-term recording and analysis of human motion data from patients by using an accelerometer in a belt buckle. The application is established in clinical and epidemiological studies and research projects on human movement for daily usage with the highest standards of precision and reliability.
We are expanding our actibelt-Team located in Munich and offering side jobs for students in:
Mitarbeiter Videodaten-Analyse / Video Data Derived Entry (m/f)
Trium plans to
- Improve a gold standard data set to support further algorithm development
- Manually annotate single heel-strikes with the help of video data
- Investigate the ability to manually mark toe-off and stance phase and left/right
- Investigate, define and document gait parameters in acceleration data collected by actibelt®
- Manually synchronize actibelt and video data
- Use the synchronized data to annotate actibelt® data using in-house annotation software with current and future data sets
- Reliable and accurate work ethics
- Basic knowledge of a scripting language/coding skills in R or comparable languages are beneficial
- Fluent in English, German would be beneficial
- Up to 20 working hours per week
- Start as soon as possible and long-term duration
- Flexible work time between Monday and Friday at Trium office in 81677 Munich
Trium uses the "recruiter on demand" service provided by Constares GmbH. Your application will be handled by a Constares Consultant; plase use the application tracking system from Constares and feel free to upload your application there.
- München Berg am Laim (81677)
Über das Unternehmen
Trium Analysis Online GmbH is an internationally operating company, providing web-based solutions and services for healthcare and life sciences. Trium's primary company objective is "Improving Human Health" by online collection, analysis and dissemination clinical and biomedical data. Our core competency is at the interface between mathematics, informatics and medicine. We apply our know-how to develop highly functional and efficient tools. Having the user in mind, we do our best to design user-centered and customizable software. Around the globe, we cooperate with other technology leaders and work closely with scientific institutes and universities to ensure continuous quality. With a certified and comprehensive QM system in accordance with ISO 13485, we fulfill the expectations in our industry.