Pricing. Monetization. Business Development. Support the leading digital publisher in further developing its digital revenue models!
Axel Springer Digital GmbH, a 100% subsidiary of Axel Springer SE, steers the digital units of the corporate group in the board division Marketing & Classifieds. Our more than 200 units in Europe, the USA and South America include online companies that are market leaders and highly profitable, among these StepStone, SeLoger, idealo, Awin, aufeminin, finanzen.net, Immowelt, Bonial, eMarketer and Business Insider. In addition, we are actively expanding our portfolio of early-stage investments in Europe and the US through both our assets Project A-Ventures and Axel Springer Plug & Play Accelerator, as well as through direct investments.
The Pricing and Monetization team, which reports directly to the President Marketing & Classifieds, acts as an internal consultant to promote the conceptual (further) development of pricing, product, sales and CRM strategies in the digital units. To support our team of experts, we are looking for you.
As a member of the Pricing & Monetization team, you will be working on (at least) one of its consultancy projects – both in Berlin and on site at our German and international units. (Depending on the project) you will define an extensive monetization strategy, gather best practices from competitors, accompany the unit management to interviews and workshops, carry out data analyses and market research, and develop a joint solution together from the results of these. You will learn and use relevant consultancy and analysis techniques from the area of monetization. The projects last between two and three months, so will be on board from beginning to end.
Devising concepts for and further developing pricing and monetization strategies within the digital units of Axel Springer
- Full integration into the project team working on internal consultancy projects to optimize the areas pricing, product, sales and CRM
- Market research, competitor analyses, identifying market trends
- Accompanying the management of the digital unit at interviews and workshops
- Carrying out data analyses and market research (e.g. focus groups or online questionnaires)
- Introducing and further developing relevant tools and processes
- Study in Business Administration, Management, Business Informatics, Mathematics/Statistics, Psychology or a com-parative field
- Study and practical experience in the areas consulting, strategy/business development, pricing, sales/distribution, CRM
- A marked interest in innovative digital business models/value chains
- High analytical skills, a drive for numbers, a conceptual mind and a data-driven approach
- Willingness to perform and professionalism paired with customer-oriented mindset and practices
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills as well as fluency in German and English both written and oral, French language skills are a bonus
- You are matriculated and would like to complete an internship as part of your study course
- Join us as a full team member working on strategic pricing and monetization subjects in our digital unit
- Opportunity to bring in your ideas as a full member of a highly professional team of experts with the freedom to de-velop yourself personally and professionally
- Challenging tasks in an internationally successful media company that is securing its position as market leader, also in future, thanks to its process of internationalization and digitization
- Holistic professional and personal support incl. transparent feedback process with steep learning curve
- A team culture marked by a spirit of partnership in a highly dynamic environment with regular team events
Start: Any time
Time: 3 to 6 months
The internship will be compensated.
Questions regarding this position (reference number 008400025) will be answered gladly by:
Julia Lange; firstname.lastname@example.org
Axel Springer Digital GmbH emphasizes equal opportunities. We welcome the applications of people with disabilities, whose integration is an important matter to us.
- Berlin Kreuzberg (10969)
Über das Unternehmen
Die Axel Springer SE ist der führende digitale Verlag in Europa – mit einer Vielzahl erfolgreicher journalistischer Angebote sowie Vermarktungs- und Rubrikenportalen. In Deutschland sind wir groß geworden, aber heute international in mehr als vierzig Ländern zuhause. Wir suchen neue Kolleginnen und Kollegen, denen bei unserem Veränderungstempo nicht schwindelig wird und die die Zukunft der Medien mit eigenen Ideen aktiv gestalten.