Interns at Market Logic Software will mainly be working in the Professional Services organisation and will assist Consultants in the day-to-day project management of specific key accounts. This will include general organisation, the performance of service and consultancy tasks, preparation of client documents and usage reports and the extraction of findings from report documents.
- Excellent oral and written English skills, fluency in additional languages is a plus
- Studies in economics, marketing, communication, media studies, psychology, social sciences or similar
- Readiness of mind, analytical thinking, flexibility, the ability to act independently and at own responsibility, and team-mindedness
- Familiarity with MS Office products
- Active interest in marketing or market research, consulting, or statistics (SPSS); experience is a plus
- Willingness to complete a four to six-month internship placement – internship must be required by university curriculum for at least 4 month - it is not enough if the internship is only mandatory for a shorter period of time - please check with your university beforehand (Pflichtpraktikum)
- An internship curriculum enabling work experience across various departments and positions
- Compensation package of 800€/month
- Close cooperation with experienced Consultants
- The opportunity to work with the marketing and market research organisations of world-leading companies
- Opportunity for permanent employment in a rapidly growing, internationally oriented company
- And a daily dose of fresh fruits in the office to keep you healthy :)
- Berlin Charlottenburg (10587)
Über das Unternehmen
Too much data, not enough insights! Companies invest millions in market research, syndicated data, social media, analytics, etc. to understand consumers and monitor business performance. But reuse of past research and systematic knowledge-building is rare. Market Logic is a software company that's changing the way companies build consumer understanding and use it in innovation, marketing and sales. It's the platform for the CMO and VP Insights to truly become a consumer-centric organization. That's why our marketing information systems are used by global brands like Unilever, Coca-Cola, Johnson & Johnson and many more in verticals like CPG/FMCG, Finance, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and Automotive. We are a young and fresh team. Walk around our headquarters in Berlin, Germany and you'll see an open multi-cultural environment, where co-workers talk passionately about how to transform innovation, marketing, and sales. Every Market Logicer believes that market research and consumer data should be more effective and that software can make it easier to manage and far more powerful.