ML Components is an international distributor of electronic components with our main office in Mainz, Germany, and a subsidiary in St. Julian’s, Malta. We provide global technology products to manufacturers of various industries: medical, aerospace, military, computer, telecommunications and transportation. ML Components has a young and multilingual workforce, with over ten languages spoken, such as English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Dutch, Finnish, Slovak, and Indian. Our company currently consists of 180 employees and is divided into 7 different departments: HR, Sales, IT, Customer care, Marketing, Accounting and Purchasing. At ML Components and BD Electronics, we believe that a happy workforce is a productive workforce, and we provide rewards and incentives to increase the performance, the efficiency, and the job satisfaction of our employees.
- Developing company websites, including researching and developing strategies for SEO optimisation, UI, and other features.
- Updating and editing online content.
- Creating effective AdWords campaigns and email campaigns in conjunction with the Advertising Department.
- Managing digital marketing plans that will increase web traffic and customer engagement.
- Updating and maintaining company blogs.
- Assisting the IT Manager with the delivery of all aspects of ongoing IT development.
- Providing IT support to internal staff.
- An ongoing or completed ICT related degree (EQF level 6 or higher).
- Knowledge of SEO and how SEO improvements can boost our web traffic.
- Experience administrating Joomla, WordPress or other CMS solutions.
- An understanding of SQL Databases would be considered an asset.
- A willingness to persevere when a problem cannot be solved.An ability to work on your own initiative where necessary, as well as in a team.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Photoshop is an advantage.
- An aptitude for communicating effectively with non-technical staff to determine internal IT issues.
Specials in our company:
- You will not only watch what is done, but work as an employee with responsibilities in order to give you a proper work experience (you will cook coffee, but only for yourself 😊 )
- Help with finding accommodation
- Support to receive Erasmus
- +Fruit Tuesday: Vitamins for your health!
- Beer Friday: Every Friday we work until 3 pm only and go to a bar nearby. The first beer will be paid by the company
- Incentives: Weekly challenges keep you motivated and you and your team can win dinner and drinks!
We would be happy to welcome some motivated students in our company!
- Mainz Oberstadt (55116)