ML Components is an international distributor of electronic components with our main office in Mainz, Germany, and a subsidiary in St. Julian’s, Malta. We provide global technology products to manufacturers of various industries: medical, aerospace, military, computer, telecommunications and transportation. ML Components has a young and multilingual workforce, with over ten languages spoken, such as English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Dutch, Finnish, Slovak, and Indian. Our company currently consists of 180 employees and is divided into 7 different departments: HR, Sales, IT, Customer care, Marketing, Accounting and Purchasing. At ML Components and BD Electronics, we believe that a happy workforce is a productive workforce, and we provide rewards and incentives to increase the performance, the efficiency, and the job satisfaction of our employees.
• Source new candidates
• Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
• Build rapport and understanding with candidates that the company represents
• Assist promoting the company’s services to candidates
• Build and maintain Database of candidates
• Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/ methods to filter candidates within schedule
• Studies or experience in Human Resources, Sales, Marketing, Organizational Psychology or similar
• Good language skills, particularly in English – Additional languages are a bonus
• Good interpersonal skills, a “people person”
• Good manager of time
• A professional manner at all times
• Results driven individual with positive, “can do” attitude
• students should have graduated in Bachelor or should be about to graduate
Location: Malta OR Mainz, Germany
HR receives a fixed salary of €50 per month, plus €10 per contract with internship duration 3 months, and €20 for recruit that stays with us more than 5 months, plus incentives.
The HR receives the commission once their recruit starts working.
- You will not only watch what is done, but work as an employee with responsibilities in order to give you a proper work experience (you will cook coffee, but only for yourself 😊 )
- Help with finding accommodation
- Support to receive Erasmus+
- Fruit Tuesday: Vitamins for your health!
- Beer Friday: Every Friday we work until 3 pm only and go to a bar nearby. The first beer will be paid by the companyIncentives: Weekly challenges keep you motivated and you and your team can win dinner and drinks!
We would be happy to welcome some motivated students in our team!
- Mainz Oberstadt (55116)