Joblift is a meta-search platform providing job seekers with the most intuitive and frictionless experience during the recruiting process. We apply latest machine learning techniques and big-data based algorithms in order to offer our users matching job vacancies that truly matter to them.
Our mission is to become the go-to destination for job seekers of all levels around the globe and we aim to completely revolutionise the job hunting experience.
We are a highly energetic and entrepreneurial team led by the experienced founders Lukas and Malte, who most recently held C-Level positions at companies such as Zalando and Frontlineshop. Additionally, Joblift is backed by a number of highly reputed VC-funds including Cherry Ventures (early investors in e.g. Zalando or Auto1 Group) and b-to-v (early investors in e.g. Facebook or Xing) as well as branch leading business angels.
- Supporting the development of Joblift's PR & Content Marketing department for the French market
- Conducting job related studies in order to create relevant content
- Individually writing and promoting Joblift's press releases
- Building and actively approaching our influencer and blogger network
- Introducing Joblift to partners and building backlinks
- Depending on your level of experience you will either join us as an intern or a trainee
- First experience in PR or marketing, ideally in an agency or startup, is a plus
- Current or completed studies with a communications, journalism or marketing focus (mandatory internships possible)
- Native French and sufficient level of English
- Enthusiasm for the PR & startup industry and strong communication skills
- Self motivated with a hands-on mentality
- Goal oriented and focused combined with an autonomous working style
- A position with great responsibility and exciting tasks – a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Insights into product development due to the direct inclusion in your daily work
- Regular coachings and feedback sessions to help you to grow in your role
- Free-of-charge drinks and fruits as well as regular team events e.g. barbecues on our rooftop terrace
- The possibility of further employment after a successful traineeship/internship
Become part of the Joblift team and together we will change the job hunting experience.
Apply with your documents (cover letter, resume, transcripts, start date) below.
Any further questions? Do not hesitate to contact Marina via email or give her a call:
// email@example.com // +49 4040110103
- Berlin Mitte (10117)
Über das Unternehmen
Nervige Jobsuche war gestern! Auf Joblift.de findet jeder Jobsuchende schnell und intuitiv den passenden Job. Wie? Mit Joblift bieten wir eine innovative Metasuche, die über 1 Million freie Stellen von mehr als 1.000 Websites in Deutschland listet und dem User dank cleverer Filter lästiges Suchen auf unterschiedlichsten Websites erspart. Unser Anspruch ist es unseren Nutzern eine intuitive, nutzerfreundliche Plattform zu bieten und den Überblick über alle offenen Jobs zu geben – eine Lösung aus einer Hand sozusagen.