For the „Best Practice Lab" - location is Gröbenzell near Munich - we are seeking to appoint at the earliest possible date for a period of approximately 6 months a
Temporary Student (m/f) Research Assistants
Support in all aspects of daily work:
• Organization of collaboration
• Preparation of documents, etc.
• Compilation of ppt. presentations
• Preparation of workshops
• Responsible for administrative projects as assigned
• Fluent in English, Basic German skills necessary
• Additional desirable language skills: Polish, Spanish, Portuguese or Turkish
• Organized, reliable, self-motivated and detail-oriented
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Highly proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word and ppt.
• Willing to work in a quickly changing environment
• Intercultural competence and willingness to be part of a diverse team
• Good communication skills and willingness to learn
We offer a dynamic working environment, a pleasant team climate. The advancement and development of our employees are enshrined as key pillars of our strategic human resources policy.
Does this challenging and multifaceted position sound interesting to you?
If so, we would be delighted to receive your application via email.
If you have any further questions, please contact Ms Anja Schmidt, Manager Best Practice Lab: +491722948317
- Gröbenzell (82194)
Über das Unternehmen
Talanx International AG (TINT) is part of the Talanx Group, one of the largest insurance companies in Germany and Europe and controls the Retail International division. Their market domain consists of more than 20 subsidiaries in 14 countries worldwide.