To strengthen our international team in Passau or Berlin, we are offering a part-time position as "Working Student Digital Marketing (PPC) (m/f)"
We enable leading international e-commerce companies to drive performance in product advertising and paid search globally in more than 20 languages. In 2015 we generated over 1 billion Euro revenue for our clients. We support our clients out of our three offices in Berlin, London, and Passau.
// Your responsibilities
- After receiving extensive training in the area of digital marketing, you will support our internal consultants in customer service
- You organise customer training sessions and assist in their follow-up
- You support our digital marketing consultants in the setup and continuous optimisation of PPC campaigns
- You take independent responsibility for entering attributes, ads and Target URLs into our systems
- You are co-responsible for researching keywords and creating ads
// Your profile
- You are available for a minimum of 16 hours per week for at least one year
- Your course of study makes no difference, only your passion for e-commerce counts – and you need to be enrolled in a university!
- Ideally, you already have experience in digital marketing, especially in search engine marketing
- You impress with your clear and appreciative style of communication in German and you speak English fluently. Other languages, including Slovenian, Italian, French, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian or Dutch are an advantage!
- You have a strong affinity for the Internet, e-commerce and innovative technologies
- You have good Excel and PowerPoint skills as well as strong analytical skills
- You are absolutely reliable, conscientious and detail-oriented
- You have strong organisational skills and you enjoy working in teams
// What we offer
- We offer challenges and encourage your personal development, offering individual external and internal training, conference visits, and regular appraisals
- You will take responsibility from day one and work in a great, agile team of diverse, smart, and passionate people from more than 15 nationalities
- You will interact with leading national and international e-commerce companies, enabling them to drive performance globally in product advertising and paid search
- We regularly provide you with deep insights into our business strategy and offer the chance to shape crealytics with your input and ideas
- We offer flexible working hours and take your exams into consideration, in agreement with your team
If you would like to become part of our success story and think you would make a great addition to our team, Jessica Gaszka will gladly receive your application with the subject line “Working Student Digital Marketing Dutch JM” in German or English at email@example.com. Please make sure to include your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
- Berlin Kreuzberg (10999)
- Passau Altstadt (94032)
Über das Unternehmen
Retailers face unique challenges— and we support them with technology-led solutions. Crealytics is a customer-centric organization. We have strong relationships with some of the world's biggest eCommerce players including Footlocker, s.Oliver and New Look. Our Digital Marketing teams are key to this. They manage vast PPC budgets, test new features, achieve exemplary campaign performance and ensure clients exceed their business goals. Whether you’re a Junior Digital Marketer or Team Lead, you’ll receive regular skills workshops and mentoring sessions. Willing to play a big part in our future? We’d love to hear from you. Join a team of over 150 employees in our Berlin, London and New York City offices.