Hubert Burda Media is looking for smart, analytical & creative talents – people who love challenges and would like to make a contribution to our company’s success. Are you dreaming of a career with an international media group? If so, find out more and discover the diverse and dynamic world of Hubert Burda Media. A multifaceted, creative and dynamic team, we are always on the lookout for dynamic individuals. “Media is people business” – and in line with this clear principle first enunciated by publisher Hubert Burda, the company invests both in acquiring fresh new talent and further training of existing in-house experts.
BurdaStudios stands for journalistic narration and editorial revenue models beyond magazine publishing. Here, the growing potentials of video marketing on digital channels are tapped.
Internally, BurdaStudios is subdivided into three areas: Online portals like Bunte.de or BunteNow belong to the division of Digital Publishing. The area Digital Productions includes activities like FocusTV , which produces high quality reportages, documentaries and magazines for private and public TV stations, Germany’s only food channel BonGusto TV and the Video Factory. The third area Entertainment contains StarnetOne, which specialised in the creation, production and marketing of media events like the Bambi or the New Faces Award .
Job Activities – can vary according to skills...
- Supporting the managing director in developing new strategies & growing the business
- Development of presentations, statistics, reportings
- Market research, analysis & building recommendations
- Participation in exciting digital media projects
- Support in the preparation of meetings
- Supporting audience development activities
- Drive social-media-projects
- Create and execute seo-strategies
Required Skills and Competencies...
- You are at least in the 4th semester in Economics, Marketing, Communications, Business Management or related fields with good academic achievements
- Enrolled at university for the entire duration of employment
- Previous work experience in at least one internship or working student engagement ideally with focus on digital
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, to provide strategic insight and analysis to solve problems
- Ability to pay attention to details and adapt to frequently changing circumstances
- Ability to operate effectively, to foster teamwork and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Structured work approach, reliable and good organizational skills
- Proactive self, ambitious, easy to work with, have a good sense of humor and a positive attitude
- High affinity and good understanding of digital business, interested in media and communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written (preferably in both German and English)
What we offer...
- Join a modern media company where you can make a real difference, working on fantastic brands with talented colleagues
- A diversified challenge in a modern publishing house
- An central office in Munich’s business area Arabellapark
- A pure digital-play environment
- A dynamic and fast growing business
Jennifer Reina Schiffers Recruiting Center 089 9250 1166
- München Bogenhausen (81925)
Über das Unternehmen
Hubert Burda Media ist mit mehr als 12.000 Mitarbeitern und 600 gedruckten und digitalen Produkten sowie eigenen technologischen Entwicklungen eines der größten Medien- und Technologieunternehmen Europas. Im Zentrum aller unternehmerischen Aktivitäten steht der Konsument. Burda ist in 17 Ländern aktiv, wichtige Märkte sind Großbritannien, Kontinentaleuropa, Asien und die USA.