Are you keen to get experience in recruiting, onboarding, and managing people processes in an exciting internship? Join a supportive and experienced HR team where you will get mentorship, responsibilities, and feedback from our leadership team. As an innovative startup, NavVis is looking to source and integrate top tech and business development entrepreneurs in new and creative ways. Join our team and make your mark on our growing business!
You will work on:
- Sourcing, interviewing, and managing the entire recruiting process for both software experts and business development specialists
- Researching, analyzing, and making an independent decision on where to source top candidates in new portals, startup recruiting events, social media channels, and through active meetups
- Taking a leading role on 1-2 HR-related processes in the area of employee learning, internal communications or the integration of people-related software tools
- Currently completing a Bachelor's degree in communications, business, personal management, or cultural studies with very strong grades
- Successfully completed 1 HR-related internship in executive search, a corporate HR department, or in a startup
- An outgoing open personality and fun meeting new people from many different cultures
- Passion for a startup and willingness to learn something new every day!
- A creative, agile, and flexible mindset and working style
- Fantastic English and German skills
- München Neuhausen-Nymphenburg (80636)
Über das Unternehmen
NavVis builds the world's most advanced 3D mapping system, the browser-based IndoorViewer, and a game-changing indoor navigation app based on computer vision. We are a young, enthusiastic team from global top-tier institutions (Stanford, Harvard, Microsoft, McKinsey) and we love challenging tasks. You'll get a supportive environment, lots of responsibility, and room for personal development from day one. NavVis is located close to Stiglmaierplatz in the heart of Munich, Germany. We believe in flexible working hours and run awesome team events. Our interdisciplinary culture aims to bring out the best of everyone and we are looking to quickly grow our team of currently around 50 amazing individuals ☺ We are a top-funded start-up backed by renowned international venture funds and honored with numerous awards!