Are you looking for a new job that is both challenging and exciting? Are you full of ambition and want to make a difference? Are you eager to change the world of online work with us? Then twago is the right place for you!
twago is the leading platform for online work in Europe. We are changing the world of teamwork by connecting freelancers and business clients from all over the world in order to successfully manage various projects.
We are currently looking for a Marketing and Communication Intern for Holland that will make a difference for us. If you have a hands-on attitude and enjoy working with a team of smart, fun people in the heart of Berlin, then this could be your next career opportunity.
· Creative development of new concepts for successful communication and online presence
- Independent management of different social media channels: (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). Explore different ways to expand our social media presence across various channels, interact with followers and constantly measure performance.
- Content marketing: Creation of blog posts under supervision of the Head of Communications
- Translate English texts for various web pages and email newsletters
What you bring with you:
- Student in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar
- Fluent in Dutch and French
- Strong command of spoken and written English (twago’s office language)
- Enjoy working in a young and dynamic team
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A creative thinker
- Dynamic, proactive and full or energy to help other people
- “Can-do” attitude and ability to think also with a business mind
What we offer:
· An ideal environment in which to grow with a successful start-up
· Increasing autonomy, authority, and accountability based on your contributions
· Opportunity to bring in and realize your own ideas
· Working alongside an experienced, successful and international team
· Very attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
· Fresh fruits, drinks and company lunch every week
If you believe you tick all the boxes, please send your application – resume, certificates, and a cover letter with your availability to Anna Hudz at email@example.com.
- Berlin Kreuzberg (10969)
Über das Unternehmen
twago ist Europas führender Freelancer Marktplatz. Jeden Tag vermittelt twago hochqualifizierte Dienstleister an Unternehmen, Agenturen, Start-ups, IT-Firmen und Webshops. Die Unternehmen können ihre Aufträge schnell und kostenfrei ausschreiben und freuen sich über eine erfolgreiche Umsetzung. Unser Pool an Experten besteht aus über 240.000 der besten Programmierer, Designer, Übersetzer und Marketing-Experten aus der ganzen Welt.