Your tasks :
You will support our talented development team in designing the new interface of Software Project
Planning. You will also develop our style further and create illustrations and infographics explaining
the non-trivial sides of software development.
Your skills :
• You studied interface, communication design or have a similar education.
• You gathered at least 6 months experience in other internships or as freelancer. In other
words, you already took part in real-world projects.
• You are deeply in love with illustrations.
• You work well with the Adobe suite and, ideally, you can also deal with open source tools
• You speak fluently English and/or German.
What we offer :
• The opportunity to grow in a flexible and agile company with a flat hierarchy
• A room for your ideas and the chance to have an impact
• The possibility to become a long-term employee
• A standard salary and an attractive office in Kreuzberg
- Berlin Kreuzberg (10997)
Über das Unternehmen
We develop custom, test-driven and scalable web applications. We work for classical enterprises as well as startups and enjoy the challenge of diversity. With our own toolkit for rapid prototyping, we develop any custom application you can imagine.