9-12 month Internship
You will have the opportunity to work alongside our experienced Sales and Marketing teams that are selling the market-leading Digital Marketing and Digital Media software to some of Germany's biggest companies. You will get to learn current trends and predicted trends that really matter to Business Leaders as the growth of Digital Marketing and e-commerce continues at a rapid pace.
These internships are best suited to those who wish to pursue a career in sales or account management within the technology or digital marketing and digital media sector.
Positions come with a competitive salary and full training will be provided.
You will be responsible for all in-bound sales activity including marketing leads, monitoring forums and online chat, generating audiences for webinars and events and all follow up communication for the French-speaking part of Switzerland. This will be achieved via a combination of email and telephone marketing campaigns (cold calling). In addition you are also required to contact existing customers and promote our Digital offerings moving from license agreements to a subscription model.
- Effective utilisation of available research resources to profile organisations
- Updating of systems in a timely manner to ensure customers are accurately profiled
- Identification of new business opportunities
- Completion of targeted sales calls per day
- Organisation and confirmation of meetings
- Generation of targeted audiences plus follow-up communications after events
- Supporting Sales teams with calls and attendance at events
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills via phone and web
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Highly-motivated with a strong desire to over-achieve
- Self-managing and self-educating
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- A flexible, pro-active "can-do" attitude
- Professional and presentable with an out-going personality
- Fluency in French and English required, German is of advantage
About Adobe’s Digital Marketing Business Unit
The Digital Marketing team is focused on building the Adobe Marketing Cloud. With the Adobe Marketing Cloud, marketers have a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting, web experience and cross-channel campaign management solutions and a real-time dashboard that brings together everything they need to know about their marketing campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever.
With Adobe’s rich heritage in content creation tools, Adobe is uniquely positioned to deliver an integrated workflow from creation to monetization of that content. Ultimately, designers, developers, marketers, advertisers and publishers benefit from a streamlined workflow with analytics and optimization capabilities embedded into the creation tools enabling the delivery of the right content to the right audience at the right time, regardless of the channel.
- München Moosach (80992)
Über das Unternehmen
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Our digital media and digital marketing solutions empower businesses to make, manage, measure, and monetize content. We are aggressively innovating to enrich content creation and to reinvent how companies interact with their customers across every digital channel. Just look around you, our impact can be seen on virtually every screen, from TV and movies to digital magazines, to websites and mobile devices.